The Deepest Sleep The Deepest Sleep

Best entry in the series. The concept of "standing still" to remain undetected was a nice touch and added to the gameplay. Great series, bravo.

Deeper Sleep Deeper Sleep

Very good ambience. Slick game design. An all-around great game!

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

Great point and click game. A bit short, but challenging and compelling. Good atmosphere too.

4/5

Lone Survivor Demo Lone Survivor Demo

Played the demo, fell in love, bought the entire game for only 10 bucks. Best thing I've done in a while. This game is absolutely amazing. It is heavily inspired by Silent Hill (my favorite game series) and Twin Peaks (my favorite TV-series), but it still feels completely original, with an atmosphere unlike anything else (mainly due to the GREAT sound design and creepy visuals). Lone Survivor is an example of how powerful a game can be if the developers treat every single aspect with love, even if it is "only" a flash game. Jasper, you win. 5/5.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Wow!

I beat the game without any help! That doesn't happen too often.
SUCCESS!

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Great concept!

Wow, excellent gameplay and a nice atmosphere!
A job well done by all means.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Great!

Satisfying finale to an amazing series.
It doesn't exactly go out with it bang, but the atmosphere and suspense makes up for it. Great job.

Satanorium Satanorium

Too buggy

But I liked the atmosphere and ambience.

Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

Conclusion

First of all, I have absolutely nothing against having to pay for this game and I completely respect your decision.

I bought Exmortis III as soon as it came out, hurried home from work and started playing it immediately. After having completed it, I'm saddened to tell you that I was very let down by the entire game. It's is a fine piece of work, don't get me wrong, but it has almost nothing to do with the horror games we played and loved, Exmorits 1 & 2. I was expecting to walk through creepy dark corridors, being paranoid and afraid of something jumping out of me, but what I got was more of a Fallout like game, way too "big" and "epic".

The amazing thing about the older games was that you created something so thrilling and suspenseful, scarier than most console and PC games around, from something as "simple" as flash. You set out to make a game that would scare people and succeeded. In this one you tried to make something EPIC and CINEMATIC, which unfortunately in most aspects, does not work.

The game didn't have the same charm as the older games or even "Goliath The Soothsayer". Too many "checkpoints" and "achivements". I miss the simplicity, the cropped images, the blood trails, the enemies, and most of all the extremely scary and creepy ambience. The things that made the games so, SO much better than anything else on this site.

Still, I do not regret buying this game, it was fun and exciting, but not an Exmortis game. You are still my favourite flash author and a great inspiration to thousands of amateur flash developers.

-Joe

Nocturnal Letters (sized) Nocturnal Letters (sized)

Good game.

Cool game. I thought the gritty images were a nice touch - gave it that cryptic, isolated feeling. Music was awesome too. Overall, just a nice enjoyable game with a fresh story.

Ms-Bowser responds:

Thanks a lot! :)
I was indeed going for a very special feeling^^